Saturday, August 30, 2008

mayflower


In homeschool, we're learning about the Pilgrims and theMayflower. Here a story I started--



I watched the waves role in and out as I silently knited in the corner of the cramped boat waiting and watching for somthing to happen-- anything. Then all of the sudden I herd someone from up on deck say LAND HO! Could it really be true was our waiting over have we reached the new world? I ran to get papa, mama and anabell. "Mama," Papa I shouted. "What is it Elisebeth," said Papa. "We've reached the world!" I blurted out. "Really?" said Papa. I just herd Captain Jones. "Well, what are we waiting for, lets go see our new home." said Mom! It felt so good to step on solid land. But I immediately new our adventure had only begun...

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I can't wait for more!!

Kym said...

When does chapter two come out?

stephrudolph said...

Wow~ That's awesome...this is a story you could keep up thru the semester (until Christmas)...by then you'll have a whole book! I think I know someone who'd bind it for you. :)