Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Women Party

I went to a little women party at my frinds house after all of us had read the book. We all loved it! We all pretended to be one of the girls in the story and wrote articles for the "picwic papers" ( which the girls wrote in the book). WE dressed up like the carectores which is what we're doing in the picture above.


these are my friends Ellie and Bethany. They're great friends and we're going to the pumpin patch together on Friday . I am so exsited!

Their mom made snacks that were like the ones in the book. They were dilishis! we all had a great time and talked and played the whole time.

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

I'm so glad you put photos of this on here. Your mom told me all about this. It sounded like so much fun! It makes me want to read Little Women again.

lesley said...

so who were you ? jo or meg or beth??