Tuesday, October 7, 2008

news paper

last week my class had a women come in from the gazzete to talk to us about journalism it was very helpful for me and the rest or the news paper commitee which my mom set up for the classes. It was very interesting to heer about all the articles she had writen and she told us about part of the news paper that we could write for. my mom said that we could go to the news paper meating that the women told us about. It was aspetily interesting for me mostly beacuse I wan't to be a pearson who works for the news paper too.

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

That will be SO cool. I'm excited to hear all about it when you make your plans to visit her.

kymmcs said...

Dear little Maya,

Did you know that when I was your age, I wrote for the KidsNews in the paper? Good luck! You will be awesome!